By entering this competition, you accept these terms and conditions:
1. You are only eligible to win the competition if you are a resident of Australia, aged 18 years or over and hold a valid driver’s licence issued in any Australian State or Territory, and are not an employee, or related to an employee, of the TAC or one of its agencies connected with this competition.
2. The TAC reserves the right to verify eligibility of all entrants. The TAC may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the prize may be withheld unless and until the TAC is satisfied with the verification.
3. You can only enter once and must use an original entry form (photocopies are not accepted).
4. The competition will start at 9.00am on Thursday 9th December 2021 and will close at 12.00am on Monday 30th June 2022. To enter, you must complete the Vanessa Pre-Thinks entry form via QR code or URL displayed at selected Victorian venues between December 2021 and June 2022.
5. There is one prize to be won per month in the campaign period December 2021; June 2022. A total of five prizes will be drawn.
6. The competition draw will take place on the last day of each month of the campaign period at 11.00am.
7. The competition draw will take place at TAC’s nominated agency Graffiti Group (ABN 44 110497 786) at Level 1, 393 Smith Street, Fitzroy 3065
8. The winner will be drawn at random and must successfully pass a licence check. The winner’s motor vehicle licence must not have been suspended or cancelled in the two years prior to the date of entry or incurred no more than 5 demerit points in the last five years, to be determined by the TAC in its absolute discretion.
9. If you are the winner and the TAC has approved your driver’s licence check, you will receive a $200 voucher from your choice of Anaconda Stores or Coles Express.
10. You must produce identification in a form acceptable to the TAC before you collect the prize.
11. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The TAC will contact the winner by telephone and mail.
12. If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be awarded the prize, at the Promoter's sole discretion.
13. The TAC accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entry forms. Entry forms that are submitted become the property of the TAC.
14. The TAC will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which is suffered or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), in connection with any personal injury or damage to property suffered or sustained as a result of entering or taking part in this competition or as a result of accepting the prize or attending the Event, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Transport Accident Commission (ABN 22 033 947 623) of 60 Brougham Street, Geelong 3220 is the promoter of this competition. Any decision made by the TAC about this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The TAC may need to disclose your personal information to one of its agencies to help the TAC run this competition. Any personal information you supply us is protected by the Privacy& Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).
17. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. The TAC reserves the right to disqualify you from this competition if it has reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or the spirit of the promotion.
19. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
20. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australia law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.