The Push All Ages Tour Competition Promotion 2022
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
By entering this competition, you accept these terms and conditions:
- You are only eligible to win the competition if you are a resident of Australia, aged 16 years or over and hold a valid driver’s licence issued in any Australian State or Territory, and are not an employee, or related to an employee, of the TAC or one of its agencies connected with this competition.
- The TAC reserves the right to verify eligibility of all entrants. The TAC may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the prize may be withheld unless and until the TAC is satisfied with the verification.
- By providing your email, you will be added to the Transport Accident Commission email database and you will receive emails relating to Vanessa or youth marketing.
- By providing your email, you give consent to the Transport Accident Commission to use your email for marketing purposes using Facebook Custom Audience targeting.
- To enter: To be automatically entered, entrants must complete all fields in the online competition form between 17/January/2022 - 30/January/2022.
- The prize: (4 Prizes to be won)
- Double pass - 2 tickets
- Vanessa x Tour Gift bag
- Artist meet and greet (with a photo)
- Winner selection: 4 winners will be selected on 31/January/2022 in a game of skill based on the most creative answer provided, as judged by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email on 31/January/2022. The winner will be required to respond within 24 hours of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within 24 hours of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and attempt to award the prize to a reserved entrant, subject to time restraints. The winner will receive The Prize within 4 hours of acceptance of the prize via email.
- Any expenses incurred by any winner and any guest with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of their prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners and guests.
- The competition draw will take place at TAC’s nominated agency Bolster (ABN 11 734 342 700) at 37 Islington Street, Collingwood, VIC, 3066
- The winner will be drawn at random and must successfully pass a licence check. The winner’s motor vehicle licence must not have been suspended or cancelled in the two years prior to the date of entry or incurred no more than 5 demerit points in the last five years, to be determined by the TAC in its absolute discretion.
- If you are the winner and the TAC has approved your driver’s licence check, you will receive the prize in full.
- You must produce identification in a form acceptable to the TAC before you collect the prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize it will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be awarded the prize, at the Promoter's sole discretion.
- The TAC accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entry forms. Entry forms that are submitted become the property of the TAC.
- The TAC will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which is suffered or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), in connection with any personal injury or damage to property suffered or sustained as a result of entering or taking part in this competition or as a result of accepting the prize or attending the Event, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Transport Accident Commission (ABN 22 033 947 623) of 60 Brougham Street, Geelong 3220 is the promoter of this competition. Any decision made by the TAC about this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The TAC may need to disclose your personal information to one of its agencies to help the TAC run this competition. Any personal information you supply us is protected by the Privacy & Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The TAC reserves the right to disqualify you from this competition if it has reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or the spirit of the promotion.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australia law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.