Vanessa Yeti Subscriber Competition 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering this competition, you accept these terms and conditions.
1) This promotion is open to all Victorian residents who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees, and their immediate families,
of the Transport Accident Commission (TAC), their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally
connected with this promotion.
2) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers
reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the
3) Entry is only open to persons who at the time of entering the promotion:
a) are residents of Victoria;
b) are aged 18 years or older.
4) No purchase necessary.
5) The instructions provided at the point of entry form are part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a
conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
6) Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7) This Vanessa competition is a game of chance.
8) Entrants understand that their first name, email address, year of birth, gender, mobile phone and postcode data will be
collected via this competition, and in entering this competition, they are opting-in to be subscribed to the Vanessa mailing list.
9) To enter you will require:
a) Internet access; and
b) An active email account
10) The competition winner will receive 1 x YETI TUNDRA 35 HARD COOLER. The prize will be purchased after the prize is
drawn, depending on the winner's colour preference. Colour availability will depend on the supplier's inventory at the time of
drawing. In the case that the product is out of stock at YETI, the prize will be purchased when the item is back in stock. This
prize will be delivered to the competition winner by Assemble Agency on behalf of the TAC.
11) There will be one opportunity to win the prize during the initial promotional period (PP) between Friday 28th January, 2022
(9AM AEST) and Friday 25th February, 2022 (12am AEST).
12) The monetary value of the prize pool is a maximum of $339.95.
13) The winner must successfully pass a licence check (motor vehicle licence not previously suspended or cancelled in the two
years prior to the date of entry or no more than 5 demerit points in the last 5 years).
14) A winner will be selected using a randomised number system.
15) The prize draw will take place on Tuesday 1st March, 2022 at Workers Hut, 17 Baines Cres, Torquay VIC 3228.
16) The winner will be notified via email & phone that they have been selected as a winner.
17) The competition result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this
19) If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize (or does not respond by 10am Friday 4th March 2022, the
prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be awarded the prize, at the Promoter's sole discretion.
20) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or
not received during the relevant stipulated time period of Monday Friday 28th January, 2022 (9AM AEST) and Friday 25th
February, 2022 (12am AEST).
21) The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any
inability of a prizewinner to take up the specified prize.
22) It is a condition of entry that your entry, first name or nickname can be used for any necessary promotional releases,
promotional materials and within social media channels.
23) You agree to allow the Promoter to post your name as part of the winner announcement promotions.
24) The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any
time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and
conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
25) As a condition of entry to this competition, you must consent to the Promoter seeking from VicRoads, and VicRoads
providing to the Promoter, details of your driving history for the purpose of confirming whether you are an Eligible Person. The
Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The
Promoter's decision as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion,
are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
26) Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
27) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by
the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other
provisions not held to be invalid.
28) This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australian law and are subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
Promoter: Transport Accident Commission (ABN 22 033 947 623) of 60 Brougham Street, Geelong, Victoria, 3220. The
promotion is executed by Assemble Agency Pty Ltd (ABN 83 633 645 324) of 17 Baines Crescent, Torquay, 3228 on behalf of